Liability Insurance—What Do You Need

Depending on the type of work you do, you may need liability insurance, errors and omissions insurance, or both. Learning more about different types of insurance, what it does, and the risks of going without can help you to protect your business and ensure that clients can hire you with confidence. In addition to liability insurance, an independent contractor may need other forms of insurance, including errors and omissions insurance, workers’ compensation, and possibly a business owners policy.

Helpful Links