- Encouraging Retirement Saving in the Gig Economy
- 6 Ways Gig Workers Can Invest for Retirement
- The Motley Fool
- Freelance, Gig, and Other Nontraditional Workers Face Difficulties Saving for Retirement. Expert panel assesses the obstacles, and ways to help these workers set aside more money for their futures
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- How much money do you need to retire? A good rule of thumb is to save enough to cover 80% of your pre-retirement income
- Fortune Media
- What’s A Solo 401k And How Can Side Hustlers Use It?
- Core Group
- Growing Pool of Gig Workers Left Out of State Retirement Plans
- Bloomberg Law
Creating Retirement Savings as a Gig Worker
In today’s economy, most Americans are looking into gigs that can support their lifestyles, their finances and overall income. Their economic situations tend to be as diverse as their work. Following are a collection of articles which address the challenges of retirement saving in the Gig Economy and the many benefits of a Solo 401k.