- Don’t Feel Guilty About Working on Vacation — or About Vacationing at Work
- NY Times
- Don’t Work on Vacation. Seriously.
- Harvard Business Journal. Laura M. Giurge and Kaitlin Woolley
- Nearly 70% Of People Work On Vacation: 7 Ways To Detach
- Forbes. Tracy Brower, PhD
- Working on Vacation Isn’t a Bad Thing.
- INC. by: Nick Sonnenberg, Founder, Leverage
- If your employees are working on vacation, your company might be in trouble
- Fast Company. By: Ryan Wong
Working on “vacation”
What even is a "working" vacation? Entrepreneurs tend to take two types of vacations. They take either a "working vacation," during which they end up working the entire time (which isn't really a vacation) or an off-grid vacation with no internet, no computer, and no phone. Learn the pros and cons of working on vacation.